HealthCare.org respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party, except those specifically involved in the processing of your health insurance application. We may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve and enrich our product and content offering. Any personally identifiable information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
HealthCare.org respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. Any personally identifiable information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. The only sections of our website that ask you for identification are the Contact Us page and the Advice Columns. We only request your name and email address so that we may respond to your inquiries in a professional manner. When contacting us for advice, we may add your inquiry to our website so that other consumers may benefit and learn from our responses. If your questions are posted to our website, your personally identifying information, other than a first name, will not be displayed. This website collects some Personal Data from its Users. Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third party services’ accounts, such as access to the Facebook account. Permissions: Email Analytics
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords conversion tracking Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets, Facebook Like button and social widgets and Google+ +1 button and social widgets. Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data
- Registration and authentication. Direct registration. Personal Data: Email and Password
- Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting. AdWords Remarketing. Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data Further information about Personal Data
- Further rights of the Users We don’t sell or rent Users’ Data to any third parties for any purpose. The only uses of Data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the only owner of their Data and can request modification or deletion at any time.
HealthCare.org logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are used to track a user’s session to prevent fraudulent clicks to the advertisers listed on our website. It only helps us determine how often the areas of our site are visited and how many times by the same identifiable user. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
Information that is passed between your browser and our site is encrypted with the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system. This creates a protected connection between you and our site to ensure confidentiality. All personally identifiable information collected in order to provide you with the services on our site is securely stored in our system.
Notification of Changes
Links to Other Sites
If you have any questions about our site, services, and company policies or procedures, please contact us at HealthCare.org’s Customer Service Department.